Prime school “St. Cyril and Methodius” Print

 

According to school chronicles the classes began in 1877. In 2007 the school celebrated its 130 anniversary.

At present the school is central and students from the nearest villages like Delyanovtsi, Dragomirovo, Kozar Belene are being taught here. The educational process is being led by Mrs Atanaska Vasileva – principal of the school and 9 more teachers.


To meet the requirements of the new times the school has on its disposal copy machine, fax, and a modern cabinet with 15 computers and 3 printers. All of the teachers had attended practical classes in computer literacy organized by specialists.

Despite the difficulties in the last few years the school continues to develop its traditions and to be center of the education and culture in the village.